[nfbwatlk] NFB Cane-Related Airlines Incident

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Tue Mar 24 05:27:11 UTC 2015

Hi,
That is totally illegal! I hope they are paying for your night at the hotel.
These dudes never think about how they are inconveniencing us, as they
behave illegally. It is a good thing you did get names. Hopefully you have
the flight number, flight time etc so someone can pin it down. This is old
stuff being revisited. Hang in there!Lauren

Blessings in Jesus' Name
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the
world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the
world. John #16#33
(preceed the following links with w w w . And end them with . c o m without
the spaces To make them work)
To become closer to Jesus visit:
Ask in jesus name . blog spot
Join the "bag lady at: