[nfbwatlk] NFB Cane-Related Airlines Incident

Robert Sellers robertsellers500 at comcast.net
Fri Mar 27 06:14:23 UTC 2015

Arielle,

Have you really thought this through? If your cane is in the overhead and an
emergecy arises; What is the chances you'll be able to get your cane?  There
will be chaos and the attitude will be everyone for themselves heading for
the exits. If there is smoke,  is not safe to be standing, of one does,
there is a good chance one would be overcomed  by taking in the fumes. It's
really best to keep your cane with you.

Bob