[nfbwatlk] CFB convention postponed

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Mon Mar 30 16:03:03 UTC 2015

Not sure how good of a healer she is, but Forteo for a short time will heal
the bones quicker. That is a miserable injury as one bone heals quicker than
the other. It is last I knew an injectable tiny needle just under the skin.
So no drama no pain with the injection. It is once a day last I knew and you
have to keep the pen refrigerated. So lots of very good research that Canada
is aware of. Her Ortho should know all about how well it works. But only
that person can decide what kind of healer she is.

If I have surgery, grown, my bone doctor will give me this for a short time
to speed healing. I am a good healer not a normal healer like someone with
healthy bone structures.

Becky and her fluffy nurse