[nfbwatlk] NFBW Board conference call

Marci Carpenter mjc59 at comcast.net
Sat May 2 23:02:32 UTC 2015

We will hold our monthly conference call this Sunday, May 3 at 7:30 pm Pacific. The call- in number is 712-432-0140 and the access code is 849246#. We will be discussing our iPad drawing, our state scholarship program, national and state convention. Please spread the word.

I also want to remind folks that President Riccobono has asked me to serve as the NFB representative on the National Library Service Collection Development Advisory Committee. This committee meets once every 2 years. My first meeting will be May 20-22, 2015. We are, as the committee name states, tasked with making recommendations for the kinds of books which should be made available in Braille and talking books. I am interested in hearing from all of you about your priorities. Please email or call me with any suggestions.

Marci Carpenter
mjc59 at comcast.net <mailto:mjc59 at comcast.net>
206-604-5507 (Cell)