[nfbwatlk] May meeting of the NFB Greater Seattle Chapter - May 16

Nightingale, Noel Noel.Nightingale at ed.gov
Wed May 13 19:49:50 UTC 2015

NFB of Washington,

This month's meeting of the Greater Seattle Chapter will be held this Saturday, May 16, from 10:00 a.m. to Noon at city University, 521 Wall Street.  Be there or be square, and bring your friends too!

The agenda will include information from the City of Seattle Transportation Department about issues affecting us as pedestrians and users of public transportation, a spotlight of one of our members experiences in the world as a blind person,  plans for the national convention, and much more .  the drawing for the affiliate fundraiser will also happen.  I hope I win!

Bring your Mary's Place donations to the meeting Arielle has posted information about.  We plan to take our donations to Mary's Place directly after the chapter meeting.

Some chapter members will be going to lunch afterward.

Noel