[nfbwatlk] groceries at national convention

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Thu May 28 04:31:36 UTC 2015

Hi,

Someone told me the rooms have small refrigerators. Is that true? Where can
one find groceries at or near the hotel? Is anything open all night, or, at
least, late, for getting food?  I will be coming in really late Sat. the
4th. I will be hungry.  I will need to get food because I can't afford the
hotel food except for an occasional meal during the week.

Thanks

Lauren

Blessings in Jesus' name

Philippians 4:6-7

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and
petition, with thanksgiving,

present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all
understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."

My digital evangelism blog is at:

W w w . ask in Jesus name . o r g

My book, in audio format, is at:

W w w . audible . c o m

Cats Are Terrifically Superb:

W w w . catlInes . c o m

(take the spaces out to go to the above links)