[nfbwatlk] groceries at national convention

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Thu May 28 06:27:00 UTC 2015

Hi,
Thanks so much. I hope to see you guys at convention!  I'm glad to know
ahead about groceries. One conference I attended a couple years ago, I took
stuff in a larger suitcase, including diet Coke. I had to pay extra due to
the heaviness of the bag. I don't want to do that again.
Thanks
Lauren

Blessings in Jesus' name
Philippians 4:6-7
"Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and
petition, with thanksgiving,
present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all
understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
My digital evangelism blog is at:
W w w . ask in Jesus name . o r g
My book, in audio format, is at:
W w w . audible . c o m
Cats Are Terrifically Superb:
W w w . catlInes . c o m
(take the spaces out to go to the above links)