[nfbwatlk] 2016 NFB National convention

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Tue Nov 10 05:13:30 UTC 2015

Hi,
Where is that hotel from the Rosen Centre we were at this past summer?
Thanks
Lauren

Blessings in Jesus’ name:
My digital evangelism blog is at:
www dot ask in jesus name dot org (you need to retype it)
Psalm 34:1-2 I will bless the Lord at all times: his praise shall
continually be in my mouth. My soul shall make her boast in the Lord: the
humble shall hear thereof, and be glad.
Advice from my cats:”meow when you feel like it.”