[nfbwatlk] Moving away

maurice mines kd0iko at icloud.com
Wed Nov 18 20:44:46 UTC 2015

Good afternoon, I too would like to agree with my good friend Mr. Trumbull, and others, when I do get around to visiting in Vancouver, I will certainly miss being able to catch up with you. But if you ever do make it to Las Vegas, I know that one of the chapter members there who is also an amateur radio operator, the person that got on my  case enough to have courts take the license exam and become my ham, but probably use your help on occasion. Good luck, and be well and Nevada.

Sincerely, Maurice mines. amateur radio call sign, kd0iko.
twitter, kd0ikoham,  Facebook, maurice mines.
message phone number, 505-369-3283.