[nfbwatlk] Hired as a permanent emmloyee at Lighthouse

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 23:22:00 UTC 2015

Thanks, Kaye.  This week I'm at my mom's, for which I am very
grateful-a chance to see family, but also we have no power still.
It's been out since last Tuesday afternoon, and they don't know
when it will be back up again.  I'm definitely hoping that it
will be back by Satchrday night or Sunday, but they are saying
that it's harder than they thought to get the power back to those
of us who still don't have it.  Fortunately ow can take my phone
to work to charge, and probably my Apex as well.  But hopefully
by the time we get home it will be all back to normal.    Hugs to
you,    Debby