[nfbwatlk] Sad News

Tanna Dieken tanna.shoyo at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 23:23:28 UTC 2015

I just saw the sad news on my email. Please tell Mike I am so sorry to hear about his father.  My father passed away on Christmas day of 2013.  I can fully understand what he is going through right now.  I will be going to church tonight and I will be praying for Mike and his family.  He is more than welcome to call me anytime if he needs to talk because I had been there before.
Tanna Dieken

Sent from my iPhone