[nfbwatlk] NFB of Washington Board meeting

Marci Carpenter mjc59 at comcast.net
Sun Sep 13 00:19:11 UTC 2015

The NFBW Board of Directors will meet this Sunday evening, September 13, at 7:00 pm Pacific. We will discuss our upcoming state convention, some news about our scholarships  and a new promotional program regarding the KNFB Reader app. We will also have a report on Friday’s State Rehabilitation Council (SRC) meeting.

The call-in phone number is 712-432-0140 and the access code to connect with our call is 849246#.

I apologize for the late posting of this notice.

Marci Carpenter, President
NFB of Washington