[nfbwatlk] September 19 Greater Seattle Chapter meeting!

Nightingale, Noel Noel.Nightingale at ed.gov
Tue Sep 15 17:03:09 UTC 2015

NFB of Washington and interested persons,

This month's meeting of the Greater Seattle Chapter will be held this Saturday, September 19, from 10:00 a.m. to Noon at city University, 521 Wall Street.  Be there or be square, and bring your friends too!

In addition to planning for our upcoming state convention and hospitality suite, we will spotlight one of our chapter members.

Undoubtedly, some chapter members will be going to lunch afterward.

Invite anyone you know who should join us.

Noel

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbwatlk_nfbnet.org/noel.nightingale%40ed.gov

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbwatlk_nfbnet.org/noel.nightingale%40ed.gov