[nfbwatlk] Sno/king meeting on Saturday

Wed Sep 16 15:08:43 UTC 2015

Sorry for the lateness of this post. It isn't breaking news anymore, but I think timely anyway.

Wwe met! The Snoking Chapter met on Saturday morning for breakfast, fellowship and a fine meeting chaired by Julie Warrington. A couple of new/old members joined us at the Buzz Inn Steak House on Evergreen Way in Everett. Mike and Alisa O'Neil participated, and paid their dues to join us.

Tasha Budnick renewed her membership, and a new participant, Zach Schaefer also joined. We talked about the upcoming state convention, tried to play the Presidential release, discussed chapter business, and had a very nice breakfast. There were ten folks present. Yes, Dan Hodges was there, as were Tom and Julie and Bennett and Dick, (the guy who graciously drives to Everett for me), and a very important person, Marci Carpenter, President of our state affiliate. Julie Warrington, freshly back from the leadership seminar in Baltimore ran a great meeting. We left the meeting confident in the growth of this formerly struggling chapter. In the coming months, you're going to want to join this band of forward looking Federationists.

/s/

Bennett Prows
-----Original Message-----
From: nfbwatlk [mailto:nfbwatlk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Julie Warrington via nfbwatlk
Sent: Thursday, September 10, 2015 7:52 AM
To: NFB of Washington Talk Mailing List
Cc: Julie Warrington
Subject: [nfbwatlk] Sno/king meeting on Saturday

Hello fellow Federationists.

Our sno/King chapter will be meeting on Saturday at 9am.
Look forward to seeing you all at the Buzz Inn steakhouse, 9910 Evergreen Way, Everett.

We'll be discussing our upcoming  state convention, so bring your ideas of any wishes, expectations or ideas to help create this awesome event.
I am sure we can still use any donations for door prizes or auction  items.
Come one, come all and enjoy some fellowship along with a nice meal.
See ya Saturday!
Julie Warrington  - president
Sno/king Chapter of Washington
Phone 425-239-5720 / warrington.julie7 at gmail.com _______________________________________________