[nfbwatlk] the reason there were so many posts at once today

Thu Sep 24 21:20:05 UTC 2015

Hey,

Who's this Marci Carpenter person? All those messages. Amazing!

To Borrow from Monty Pithon, I don't like spam!!! (smile.)

-----Original Message-----
From: nfbwatlk [mailto:nfbwatlk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Marci Carpenter via nfbwatlk
Sent: Wednesday, September 23, 2015 11:20 PM
To: NFB of Washington Talk Mailing List' List
Cc: Marci Carpenter
Subject: [nfbwatlk] the reason there were so many posts at once today

Hello All,

I have been having a problem with my email. Many of my outgoing emails, including those sent to this list over the last few days, were sitting in my Outbox. The problem was fixed today by Comcast so everything which had been queued in there went out all at once. I apologize for the resulting overload in your inboxes. (smile)

Marci