[nfbwatlk] FW: Blind parent wins battle for access to online Seattle school resources - The Seattle Times

Mary Videen maryvideen at q.com
Fri Sep 25 20:58:26 UTC 2015

Noel,

I was watching channel 7 news & saw nd the article about your suit against Seattle schools and also saw you in the piece.  A BIG congratulations to you!  Now we, as Federationists, should go after other school districts that may have inaccessible web sites.  I'm sure there're plenty of them out there with parents who are having the same issues like you had or are still having.  Once again, congratulations!!
Sent from my iPhone