[nfbwatlk] Seattle NFB Chapter Meeting Minutes for January 2016

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 04:43:51 UTC 2016

I don't mind if they are on the listserv, but I believe that Mike
is correct, unless you are sending them out so as not to read
them at the next meeting.  Some groups do that and then minutes
are not read at the next meeting, they are just voted on.  I'm
personally not fond of that method, because a secretary is one
person trying to track everything that has happened at a meeting
and sometimes other people who were at the meeting can help give
correction if the secretary hasn't gotten everything quite
correct.  Just my take, being secretary for NFBW and another
organization.    Peace,    Debby