[nfbwatlk] Seattle NFB Chapter Meeting Minutes for January 2016

Don Mitchell` donmi at q.com
Mon Jan 18 04:51:13 UTC 2016

I think it is very healthy for the organization to know what other chapters
are doing and how the process of federationism is working in individual
chapters. The information does not have to be official minutes. I do think
that it would be cleaner to put minutes up after the chapter has read and
approved them. Secretaries can misinterpret going ons in a meeting and this
would later be corrected, I hope, by the chapter.  We would then only see
the impressions as approved by the persons involved. The actual minutes
could be sent to chapter minutes via email and later published on the list.
Don Mitchell