[nfbwatlk] Just got married.

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Mon Jul 18 20:29:20 UTC 2016

Hi,
Congratulations!Best wishes!  Hope you have a happy life together.
Thanks,
Lauren

Blessings in Jesus' name:
But the Holy Spirit produces this kind of fruit in our lives: love, joy,
peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and
self-control. There is no law against these things!
   --Galatians 5:22-23, NLT
 My digital evangelism blog is at:
w w w . ask in jesus name . org (remove the spaces).
Advice from my cats:"meow when you feel like it."