[nfbwatlk] In the hospital

Marci Carpenter mjc59 at comcast.net
Sun Jul 24 20:31:34 UTC 2016

Hi Lauren,

I’m so sorry you had to go to the hospital but I’m glad you are going home. I hope those medical issues are resolved enough to keep you from needing to go back. I’m sorry you encountered the fearful hospital staff. I have experienced both staff who never considered my blindness to be a factor in my post-hospital care and the ones who thought I could never care for myself. The latter certainly make the hospital stay and release even more stressful than usual.

Take good care of yourself.

Marci