[nfbwatlk] Fwd: WTBBL Patron Advisory Council Meeting - 6/11/16

Marci Carpenter mjc59 at comcast.net
Mon Jun 6 21:46:40 UTC 2016

I would strongly encourage everyone to attend the Secretary of State candidates forum which begins at approximately 10:15 am. We need to have lots of people there to show the candidates that WTBBL is a very important part of their job. Whether or not yo ask a question it is important to be there..

Marci