[nfbwatlk] Scholarships for 2016

Thu Jun 9 21:29:06 UTC 2016

AS President Carpenter has already said, the NF B of Washington will be awarding two scholarships at our 2016 State convention in Tacoma, the weekend of October 14-16, 2016. The information will be out soon, so stay tuned.

In the mean time, I found information about our national scholarship program that is of immediate interest! Our national convention is coming up June 30-July 5, and the national scholarship finalist list has been posted. For a listing of the thirty finalists, go to www.nfb.org/scholarships<http://www.nfb.org/scholarships>. Chair of the Scholarship Committee is Patti Chang. Congratulations to all the finalists, and thanks to all the hard work by the national committee, that included our own Cindy Bennett. We hope the applicants from our state  apply for our Washington State fall scholarships. The full information is coming soon.

/s/

Bennett Prows