[nfbwatlk] sno/king meeting saturday

Fri May 13 14:12:46 UTC 2016

Hi Federation Family,

Julie is right you all come tomorrow to the meeting. One thing just struck me funny. She said, "Looking for fund raising ideas, bring any you may have.
Se you all there. Feel free to bring friends and family." So far, my family are funds users, not raisers! Especially teenagers!! (grin.)

Have a great weekend everyone.

/s/

Bennett

-----Original Message-----
From: nfbwatlk [mailto:nfbwatlk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Julie Warrington via nfbwatlk
Sent: Wednesday, May 11, 2016 11:24 AM
To: NFB of Washington Talk Mailing List
Cc: Julie Warrington
Subject: [nfbwatlk] sno/king meeting saturday

Greetings Federationists,
we will be having our  Sno/King chapter meeting this Saturday at 9am.
The meeting will be held  at Buzz inn  9910 Evergreen Way, Everett.

we will be discussing information for both national and state convention.
Looking for fund raising ideas, bring any you may have.
Se you all there. Feel free to bring friends and family.
Best regards,

Julie Warrington  - president
Sno/king Chapter of Washington
Phone 425-239-5720 / warrington.julie7 at gmail.com _______________________________________________