[nfbwatlk] Survey about two new State Divisions.

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Sat May 14 15:15:54 UTC 2016

Hi Vincent, I am also deaf-blind. Boy howdy what a journey. I wouldn't wish
it on my worst enemy. Hearing aid, then more testing, thinking about
surgery, then bought another type of hearing aid, then more and more of a
drop gradually, just awful to feel like you lost your independence, but we
really didn't. You just have to learn things another way. Now I have these
two hearing aids and oh my what a difference! I can hear! We really do have
birds in the trees all around us, smile. I can communicate again. I don't
feel so shut in. But oh how I stand with my brothers and sisters walking
through all the ups and downs.

So not sure if I want to be of much help, but email me if you want and we
will see how it goes, warm smile.

b.butterfly at comcast.net

Our deaf brothers and sisters are working hard to get Medicare to pay for
hearing aids. Folks these are very high ticket items and there just isn't
much help out there to buy them. I was blessed through the foundation with
my second disability to win a grant for these thirty seven hundred dollar
marvelous aids.

Becky and the boss of this outfit, Jake, toothy grin