[nfbwatlk] FW: The Battle Continues

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Tue May 24 03:25:20 UTC 2016

Hi Ben, Netflix does have quite a few movies that are described;
also the itunes store does as well.  I can't remember if you have
an iphone or Android.  If you have an iPhone, you can go into
settings and turn audio description on.  Then you can go to the
itune store and search for movies that are audio described, or
some such phrase.  Also Comcast has more stuff with audio
description.  Yes, we still have a long way to go, but I must say
it was very enjoyable when CRAIG and I went to see The Martian at
the Regal.  They had special headsets, one of which they gave to
me for the purpose of watching that movie.  It was got.  Craig
has spent a lot of time describing movies to me and other shows,
so it was a nice thing for him not to have to do that.    Peace,
Debby