[nfbwatlk] Convention Hotel last call!

Mike Mello mike at mello.com
Sun Oct 9 21:38:35 UTC 2016

I am looking forward to seeing everyone in just a few days.

Tomorrow is the last day to reserve a hotel room at the special convention
rate of $99.99 per night, only 4 rooms were left at my last check. Please
contact the hotel at: 253-272-7737 to make your reservations the group code
is NFBW or national Federation of the blind. Please ask the person who
answers to make the reservation and not transfer you to the 800 number. If
you have any problems, please call me tomorrow at: 208-301-0565. If the
block is full tomorrow, make your reservations and contact me and we will
get the room adjusted to the group rate.

Thanks.

Mike Mello, Chair, Convention logistics.