[nfbwatlk] Sunday Spooktacular @ WTBBL

Mays, Marian marian.mays at sos.wa.gov
Tue Sep 13 15:17:46 UTC 2016

I am very excited to announce the launch of our 1st annual Sunday Spooktacular on Sunday, October 9, 2016 from 2-5 PM at our location in Seattle. Games, crafts, spooky snacks, and a costume contest are some things we'll have brewing for you at this party!

The event is free and open to all WTBBL youth and their family members. Free visitor parking is available in the attached WTBBL garage. RSVP if you dare by Friday, October 7 to marian.mays at sos.wa.gov<mailto:marian.mays at sos.wa.gov> or give me a call at (206) 615-1253. I've also attached the flyer below for your distribution.

Best,

Marian :)

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D20D97.4D826660]

Marian Mays, MSLIS
Youth Services & Resources Librarian
Washington Talking Book and Braille Library
(206) 615-1253