[NFBWATLK] Invitation Monday April 17, One Center City Capitol Hill Public Event, ,

Peggy Martinez peggymartinez10 at icloud.com
Sat Apr 15 05:29:05 UTC 2017

move | connect | experience
YOU'RE INVITED

ENVISION CAPITOL HILL'S TRANSPORTATION FUTURE

April 17 | 6 - 8 pm

Seattle Central College
Erickson Theatre

1524 Harvard Avenue

Looking for something fun to do on a Monday night? Help shape the future of
Capitol Hill!

Join us for...

. 6:00 - 6:30: Lively presentation on One Center City
. 6:30 - 8:00: Local panelists discuss and answer your questions about the
future of our transportation system and our public spaces

What is One Center City?

One Center City is a 20-year transportation and public realm plan for the
ten Center
City neighborhoods, including Capitol Hill and Pike/Pine.

Twenty years from now, how will people on Capitol Hill.

. Move around the neighborhood?
. Connect to other parts of the city and the region?
. Experience our streets and public spaces?
. Get goods delivered to their homes and businesses?
. Use technology to move through and experience the city?

Have questions?
Please contact
info at onecentercity.org

---