[NFBWATLK] GoDaddy

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Fri Aug 11 05:03:55 UTC 2017

Hi,
Thanks for this info. I've been trying to deal with their website and stuff for years. They've had a blurb on their website stating that they are working on making their website accessible, but that blurb has been there for years, with no apparent changes.
Thanks,
Lauren

Blessings in Jesus’ name! 
Philippians 2:9-11
9Why God also has highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: 10That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; 11And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Advice from my cats:"Meow when you feel like it."