[NFBWATLK] Solar Eclipse

Cindy Bennett clb5590 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 21 17:59:41 UTC 2017

Yes. My experience was that I noticed no warmth from the sun during
the 92% coverage but just before and after, I could still feel warmth
from the sun. Living in Seattle's cooler summer climate, I would not
have guessed an eclipse was going on if I did not know. One visual
description I got was that not looking at the sun directly, the sky
appeared tinted through ineffective sunglasses. Most people I was with
did not see the eclipse itself, meaning how the moon was moving across
the sun,  until they wore glasses. Then the eclipse became much more
dramatic and they could notice much more definition of where the sun
was visible and where the moon was blocking it.

Cindy