[NFBWATLK] more sad news

Marci Carpenter mjc59 at comcast.net
Mon Feb 6 22:11:02 UTC 2017

Last night i received a call from Josie Armantrout informing me of the death of her 35 year old son, Robert. Although Robert had some health issues his death was unexpected. He lived in Bemidji, Minnesota. Josie and Todd are flying there today.

Josie was the President of the Greater Seattle chapter at one point. She and Todd were long time members of the NFB and contributed much time and energy to the organization.

Josie and Todd did travel to Bemidji at Christmas and spent time with Robert and his wife. I believe Robert will be buried in Minnesota. I will forward his obituary as soon as it is available. I have no other information at this time but will send an update when I hear from Josie again.

Please keep Josie, Todd and their families in your thoughts and prayers.

Marci