[NFBWATLK] Position opening at University of Washington Student Legal Services

Nightingale, Noel Noel.Nightingale at ed.gov
Wed Jan 4 19:04:32 UTC 2017

From: washingtonattorneyswithdisabilitiesassociation at googlegroups.com [mailto:washingtonattorneyswithdisabilitiesassociation at googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Conrad Reynoldson
Sent: Wednesday, January 04, 2017 10:58 AM
To: WashingtonAttorneyswithDisabilitiesAssociation at googlegroups.com
Subject: [WADA] Fwd: Position opening at UW Student Legal Services

I am retiring from my position as director and staff attorney at UW Student Legal Services at the end of the current school year.  It is a great opportunity for the right person.
If you are willing, you are welcome to forward my email at will to other lawyers or listservs on which you can subscribe.

The position is posted on various sites, but most critically on the UW site at this link:
http://jobs.wsba.org/jobseeker/job/32122164/Director%20%26%20Staff%20Attorney/UW%20Student%20Legal%20Services/?str=1&max=25&vnet=0&long=1.  Applicants must apply through the UW link.  I cannot accept applications.

I also cannot respond to individual requests for information due to the fact that I'm chairing the search committee and need to continue to focus on leading SLS and my WSBA section, teaching a class, and dealing with other limitations on my time.  Google us, look at our website, and know that I’ve loved working here and now it’s time for someone else.

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D153A2.02BF8BD0]

Carole

CAROLE GRAYSON
Director/Staff Attorney | Student Legal Services
Part-time Lecturer | School of Law
Chair | Washington State Bar Assn. | Senior Lawyers Section
http://depts.washington.edu/slsuw/
cag8 at uw.edu<mailto:cag8 at uw.edu> | slsuw at uw.edu<mailto:slsuw at uw.edu>
p | 206.543.6486<tel:(206)%20543-6486>   f | 206.543.8808<tel:(206)%20543-8808>
HUB 306 | Box 352236 | Seattle, WA  98195-2236

Protecting the legal health of currently enrolled UW-Seattle students through free consultations and low-cost ongoing representation

PRIVILEGED & CONFIDENTIAL
The information contained in this communication is a transmission from Univ. of Washington Student Legal Services, and it is information protected by the attorney/client and/or attorney/work product privilege. It is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named in the communication, and the privileges are not waived by virtue of this having been sent by electronic mail. If the person receiving this communication or any other reader of the communication is not the named recipient, you should know that any use, dissemination, distribution or copying of the communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify us by telephone and delete the original message from your system. Thank you.