[NFBWATLK] {Disarmed} DRW seeks Board and Council members

Nightingale, Noel Noel.Nightingale at ed.gov
Fri Jan 20 00:42:39 UTC 2017

From: Disability Rights Washington [mailto:info at dr-wa.org]
Sent: Thursday, January 19, 2017 12:01 PM
Subject: [Suspect Bulk Mail] DRW seeks Board and Council members

[header-blue]

[http://www.disabilityrightswa.org/sites/default/files/civicrm/persist/contribute/images/body-border-top-blue.png]

[http://www.disabilityrightswa.org/sites/default/files/civicrm/persist/contribute/images/body-border-left.png]

We Need You!

Disability Rights Washington (DRW) is a private non-profit organization that works on disability-rights issues across the state of Washington. Our mission is to advance the dignity, equality, and self-determination of people with disabilities. We pursue justice on matters related to human and legal rights.

Volunteers who serve on our Board and councils are critical to our work. We are reaching out to encourage people with disabilities, people of color, and people from every corner of Washington to serve on our Board of Directors, our Mental Health Advisory Council, and our Disabilities Advisory Council. Thank you for applying, and thank you for sharing this message with your network.
[Computer with the word VOLUNTEER on the screen]

  *   Are you a person with a disability, a consumer of mental health services, a family member or professional working in a disability-related field?
  *   Do you live in a small town or rural community east or west of the Cascades, north or south of Seattle, or on the Olympic Peninsula?
  *   Do you consider yourself part of a diverse racial or ethnic group?
  *   And, are you looking for a way to give back to the community and  participate in social change?

Then Disability Rights Washington invites you to apply for our Board of Directors, or our Disability Advisory Council or Mental Health Advisory Council.

The Board and councils focus on disability and mental-illness related issues and meet several times per year. Travel expenses and disability-related accommodations are provided by DRW.

Read more about the roles of DRW's two advisory councils and Board of Directors here.<http://www.disabilityrightswa.org/sites/all/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=3385&qid=397811>

Complete the Volunteer Application Form here. Thank you for using the boxes provided to explain your experience and why you are interested in volunteering at DRW.<http://www.disabilityrightswa.org/sites/all/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=3386&qid=397811>

Contact DRW at 1-800-562-2702 and ask for Kaitlin, or email gillianm at dr-wa.org<mailto:gillianm at dr-wa.org> with any questions or for assistance completing the application form.

[http://www.disabilityrightswa.org/sites/default/files/civicrm/persist/contribute/images/body-border-right.png]

[x]

[Rooted in Rights]

[DRW]<http://www.disabilityrightswa.org/sites/all/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=3387&qid=397811>

[Donate]<http://www.disabilityrightswa.org/sites/all/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=3388&qid=397811>

[YouTube]<http://www.disabilityrightswa.org/sites/all/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=3389&qid=397811>

[Facebook]<http://www.disabilityrightswa.org/sites/all/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=3390&qid=397811>

[Twitter]<http://www.disabilityrightswa.org/sites/all/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=3391&qid=397811>

[RSS]<http://www.disabilityrightswa.org/sites/all/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=3392&qid=397811>

[Galaxy]<http://www.disabilityrightswa.org/sites/all/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=3393&qid=397811>

View this in a browser<http://www.disabilityrightswa.org/civicrm/mailing/view?reset=1&id=355>

Match DRW information to your interests.
Modify your profile.<http://www.disabilityrightswa.org/civicrm/profile/edit?reset=1&gid=14&id=984&cs=69a0005424292c4c2c7dbdfd7eb5c673_1484856034_168>