[NFBWATLK] Marci's in the "Times!"

Kaye Kipp kkipp123 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 26 14:01:21 UTC 2017

You  go Marci.  Congratulations!

From: NFBWATLK [mailto:nfbwatlk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Prows,
Beayennett (HHS/OCR) via NFBWATLK
Sent: Monday, June 26, 2017 6:55 AM
To: NFB of Washington Talk Mailing List
Cc: Prows, Bennett (HHS/OCR)
Subject: [NFBWATLK] Marci's in the "Times!"

In the Sunday "Seattle times" in the "Local Politics:" section, there is one
article. It's a pretty comprehensive article about planning for the future
transit service into and out of Seattle. Right in the middle of the
discussion about traffic, and how much or little time will be added to our
trips into and out of the city, Marci Carpenter is quoted about her
preferences as to what should happen. She is identified as leading a city
transit advisory board. Congradulations, Marci. Here's just another example
of how we as blind  persons serve our community.

/s/

Bennett Prows