[NFBWATLK] Uber and Lyft Testing Program for Guide Dog Users

Michael Forzano michaeldforzano at gmail.com
Thu May 11 23:50:16 UTC 2017

Hi All,

As you may know, the NFB entered into settlements with Uber and Lyft
to end discrimination faced by guide dog users. In order to ensure the
companies comply with the settlements, the NFB has started a
nationwide testing program. To participate, there is an online
questionnaire you can fill out after you complete a Uber or Lyft ride
to give feedback on your experience. They are looking for both
positive and negative feedback. You can find more information and a
link to the questionnaire by visiting https://nfb.org/rideshare.
Participants do not have to be NFB members, so if you know of other
guide dog users who are not members, please spread the word.

I am coordinating wit the national office on the testing program, so
feel free to let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Mike