[NFBWATLK] Any way of contacting Uber?

Jim Portillo portillo.jim at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 15:45:20 UTC 2017

Good morning,

I'm wondering if anyone knows how one can directly contact Uber via email.
I keep being told that by going to the help section in the app or website
that I can contact them that way or get my questions answered.  I've been
going through all of the sections since yesterday and can't seem to find
what I'm seeking.  The help section is great for general questions, but my
question is specific that needs a specific answer.

I know I used to be able to email them before, but I can't remember how or
where this is done.  If anyone can help me with specifics, that would be
fantastic!

Thanks much.

Jim