[NFBWATLK] Greater Seattle Chapter Meeting This Saturday

Michael Forzano michaeldforzano at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 15:44:40 UTC 2018

Hi All,

Our August chapter meeting will take place this Saturday, August 18
(tomorrow) from 10:00AM-12:00PM, at City University of Seattle, 521
Wall Street. We will hear updates on National Convention, the Bell
Program, and the recently passed bike share ordinance, and plan for
our upcoming fundraiser and state convention. We will also discuss
action around local transit issues. If you haven't been to a meeting
in a while, this is one you won't want to miss!

Lunch after the meeting will be at Cyclops.

Hope to see everyone there.

Mike
Treasurer, Greater Seattle Chapter