[NFBWATLK] I knew Vonnie!

T. D_2017 tanna.shoyo at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 01:47:43 UTC 2018

Yes, we’re all still shocked and very sad. The wake is tomorrow and the funeral service is tomorrow. My husband Erik and I will be flying back to Seattle on Saturday. I’m going to take him to Yellowstone National Park on Wednesday to start the healing of my heart. The pain of losing my sister is much worse then my broken left ankle. Thank you everyone for your kind words and thoughts.  God bless you all.

Tanna Dieken.

Sent from my iPhone