[NFBWATLK] WSSB Career Fair Follow Up

Matthew Hines matthewhines984 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 23 22:46:46 UTC 2018

Thank you to everyone who has contacted me and shared ideas and contacts as
we begin to plan for the WSSB Career Fair.  So far we have made contact with
a woodworker, a martial arts and self-defense instructor, a hospitality
employee, music instructors and a residential care facility worker.  This is
a great start as we continue to build a network of blind and visually
impaired Employment mentors.  Please see the list below for people and
industries we are still looking for.  Please submit all names and contact
info to me by January 1st, 2019.  Thank you

Teachers of the Visually Impaired

Braillist

Medical Field

Digital Media and Broadcasting