[NFBWATLK] Member at Large Phone Conference Meeting

Kristina Colcock tishgifts at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 17:15:04 UTC 2018

This is to invite anyone who may be interested in joining the Member
at Large chapter meeting on 		Thursday, January 11 at 8pm. We are
excited to get the ball rolling for this new chapter.

What is a Member at Large Chapter?
It is a chapter for blind individuals, parents of blind children or
anyone interested in learning more about the NFB. It serves the
purpose of a “in person” chapter meeting but is held on the phone. Why
the phone you may ask? Well, some of us live in remote locations and
are unable to get to a chapter meeting.  Some of us live in areas
where chapters have yet to form. Some of us have jobs, school or other
scheduling restrictions which prevent us from attending an In-person
chapter meeting but want to be involved. This monthly conference call
allows those of us with these restrictions to be part of the NFB
movement.

How often do we meet?
We are meeting every month on the second Thursday night at 8pm.

How can I participate?
Join us on our conference call by calling 605468 8004and entering the
access number 849246#.

Agenda for this meeting:
8:00pme Introductions as people join the conference call.
8:10 pm Icebreaker – Jennelle
8:20 pm NFBW state info – Marci
8:30 pm Washington Seminar update and info
8:45pm Election of Temporary Officers and Chapter Constitution discussion
9:00pm Adjournment

Looking forward to getting to know everyone! See you Thursday night!

Kris Colcock