[NFBWATLK] a book published last week available on BARD

Judy Jones sonshines59 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 12 01:00:26 UTC 2018

Well, I for one, think the book is a disaster, just my opinion, and hate to see it touted here.  But I do appreciate that BARD is speedy about getting the books they choose on their site so quickly.  However, for fair and balanced perspective, there are books by David Horowitz, Dinesh D'Souza, (as just two examples), that I do not yet see on BARD.

Judy