[NFBWATLK] Seattle South King Sluggers Kicking Off It's 6th Season this Sunday!

Kevin Daniel kdaniel29 at ymail.com
Wed Jan 31 18:40:29 UTC 2018

On February 4, 2018, Super Bowl Sunday, the Seattle South KingSluggers beep baseball team will officially kick-off its 6th season of providing competitive and fun beep baseball play to the blind community in the Seattle area. We will begin our season with aSuper Bowl Party at the Scoreboard Bar and Grill in Federal Way at 1200 S. 324th  The party will begin at 2 PM and end just prior to the game at3:30 PM!  Come join us for some good old fashion American football fun whilecelebrating baseball for the Blind and the individuals who play it!
GO SLUGGERS!