[NFBWATLK] Attention: Upcoming Chapter-At-Large meeting, July 12, 8:00 PM.

Kris tishgifts at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 17:26:46 UTC 2018

Looking forward to tonight‘s meeting. Tonight we will be sharing about the transit Authority is in our areas. Services they provide and any assistance they may offer the blind in travel training. Come share with us what public transportation is offered in your area. Would love to hear about it! Also it’s a time to share possible issues and how they may be addressed.

Looking forward to tonight‘s meeting!

Sent from my iPhone