[NFBWATLK] quick hello

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 22:47:01 UTC 2018

Mike, I think it is good to look at both organizations. Each organization has its good points or strenghths and weaknesses,  but both are made up of great people, with both organizations wanting the lives of blind people to be better. I also recommend two books, Walking Alone, Marching Together, and People of Vision. They are both available from BARD, I believe.     Debby Phillips

Sent from my iPhone