[NFBWATLK] my new book has been published!

Kaye Kipp kkipp123 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 04:30:10 UTC 2018

From: NFBWATLK [mailto:nfbwatlk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Lauren
Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2018 7:57 PM
To: 'Lynden Scahill' <lyndenscahill at gmail.com>
Cc: Lauren Merryfield <lauren at catlines.com>; 'CWA'
Beach' <lanib at mtecom.net>; 'Ruthie Agman' <lionruthie at charter.net>;
'Ashleigh Castillo' <castilloia13 at gmail.com>; 'cait' <caitwalk at gmail.com>;
'Joseph Scahill' <scahilljoseph at yahoo.com>; Sherri.gabrielson at gmail.com;
'Barbara Manipod' <manipod at pacbell.net>; 'Judy Kenyon'
<buttonsis at yahoo.com>; 'Jared Alvarez' <jaredalv at gmail.com>; 'Elizabeth
Stewart' <elizabethbstewart at att.net>; patty.hagerty.ctr at us.af.mil
Subject: [NFBWATLK] my new book has been published!

Hi,

My third book, and, hopefully the best one by far, is now published and
available on amazon.com .

"Jesus makes the difference:a collection of stories for young people"
arrived in print yesterday and just today, made it to amazon.com. Yea!

This is my first fiction book. It is about students at a school for the
blind back in the day when it was okay to talk about Jesus and the
difference He makes when they are dealing with various issues. There are
some aspects of my young life in there, but there's more!  And, of course,
there are cats and dogs in the book, too.

There is seriousness and silliness; blindness issues and spiritual issues;
with 30 stories altogether. My testimony appears at the end of the book,
written in haiku-style verse.

The book was published by Xulon Press (pronounced Zoolon), a division of
Salem Author Services.

Although this book is written for young people, anyone who is young at heart
will enjoy reading this book.

It can be found in large print on Amazon.com . I am negotiating getting an
audiobook version, if it doesn't cost too much. I certainly want blind
people to be able to read it as well as sighted people.

Please let everyone you can think of know about my book! I would sure
appreciate that!

Thanks,

Lauren Merryfield

Blessings in Jesus' name!

"This is my command--be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid or
discouraged. For the LORD your God is with you wherever you go."
Joshua 1:9

My evangelism blog is at ask in jesus name . org Visit us at catlines . com
with our store coming soon.  (remove the spaces.) Advice from my cats:"Meow
when you feel like it."