[NFBWATLK] Member's At Large Meeting Tonight

Kristina Colcock tishgifts at gmail.com
Thu May 10 23:03:34 UTC 2018

Hello,

So I thought this had posted already but I am in error. Please join us
tonight for the Member's At Large Chapter Meeting via conference call.
Here is the agenda:

7:45pm     Phone lines open
8:00           Meeting called to Order & Introcuctions
8:10           Reading of the minutes - Judy Jones
8:15           State of the State - Marci Carpenter
8:30           Discussion on Uber & Lyft - Issues and changes
8:55           Announcements
9:00            Adjournment

Please let us know if you have any questions or items to add to the
agenda prior to the meeting!