[NFBWATLK] Honors app accrssability

Merribeth Greenberg merribeth.manning at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 16:11:43 UTC 2019

Hi Marci,
That is great to hear.
I was talking with mom about the digital checkin and digital Key. With the
Digital Key, you can use your phone to open the door instead of a hard
plastic key. Mentioned how you press the green button on the screen to be
able to enter. I never thought about if that button was heard or not till
talking with mom. So I thought I would reach out and see if anyone is able
to use it. If it isn't accessible I want to be able to make sure corporate
knows about it to be able to fix it. I know they are very big about making
sure everyone is able to use their products.
Thanks,

Beth (Merribeth) (Manning) Greenberg