[NFBWATlk] Members At Large November Chapter Meeting

Nikki Palm nikkirae83 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 03:36:02 UTC 2022

Hello Federation Family!
I don't know about you, but I am feeling a little bittersweet about our
convention coming to a close. It went so well, but I miss you all so much
already. I sincerely wish we all lived closer together.

Please join us this Thursday evening for the November Members At Large
chapter meeting on Zoom at 7:30. We will be discussing convention, reliving
happy moments and also deciding what we will be doing for a holiday meeting
in December. Additionally, we gained a few new members at Convention that
we need to welcome into our chapter family.

When: Thursday, November 9, 2022 at 7:30 pm on Zoom

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81030669502?pwd=dEJTWjRQeXRzdjF5THk1NUlCVG90dz09

Meeting ID: 810 3066 9502

Passcode: 823589

One tap mobile

+12532158782,,81030669502#,,,,*823589# US (Tacoma)

+13462487799,,81030669502#,,,,*823589# US (Houston)

Dial by your location

        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)

 Meeting ID: 810 3066 9502

Passcode: 823589