[NFBWATlk] Members At Large April Chapter Meeting

Nikki Palm nikkirae83 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 01:54:37 UTC 2023

Happy April to all!

It is time for our next chapter meeting. We have a great evening in store
for you. Our affiliate's own David Fair will be coming to tell us all about
his Nonprofit, the Blind Ninja Project. Come learn about how to get
empowered through martial arts and self-defense.

Additionally, we will be talking more about the BELL program, National
Convention and the state's next Double Good popcorn fundraiser that is
happening soon. Keep reading for meeting details and Zoom information.

What: Members At Large chapter meeting

When: April, 13 7:30 pm

How to Attend:

Join Zoom Meeting

<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81030669502?pwd=dEJTWjRQeXRzdjF5THk1NUlCVG90dz09>
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81030669502?pwd=dEJTWjRQeXRzdjF5THk1NUlCVG90dz09

Meeting ID: 810 3066 9502
Passcode: 823589
One tap mobile
+12532158782,,81030669502#,,,,*823589# US (Tacoma)
+13462487799,,81030669502#,,,,*823589# US (Houston)

Dial by your location
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
 Meeting ID: 810 3066 9502
Passcode: 823589