[NFBWATlk] Outdoor adventures

Humberto Avila humberto_avila.it104 at outlook.com
Wed Apr 12 18:46:06 UTC 2023

Hello Sofia,

Actually, as Meribeth said, NWABA is a good resource, and Outdoors for
All is another one based in Seattle. The website for NWABA is nwaba.org
(not .com as Merribeth stated).

I believe if I remember correctly, you said you live in the Seattle
area, and if so, have you connected up with the Greater Seattle Chapter?
We're doing really good stuff this spring! In May, we're planning on a
little outing.

JAWS Certified, 2022 <https://freedomscientific.com/training/certification>

NVDA Certified Expert <https://certification.nvaccess.org>